This is a great opportunity to own a Bike Friday at a significant discount from 2013 prices.
|Model||2012 price||2013 price||sale price|
|New World Tourist Select blue small||$1,998||$1,998||$1,798|
|1st Class Tikit blue small||$1,998||$2,149||$1,798|
|Just the tikit blue small
|1st Class Tikit - select blue medium||$1,998||$2,149||$1,798|
|Pocket Llama green medium||$1,998||$1,998||$1,798|
|tikit model T black small||$1,275||$1,498||$1,148|
All our Bike Friday tikits have been updated with the new, stronger stem and are approved for sale by Bike Friday.
Why buy a folding bike?
- Easy to bring inside and leave at the bag check, so it doesn't get stolen.
- Great for small spaces. Fits in a closet, fits in your cubicle.
- Allowed at all times on Muni, Bart and Caltrain.
- Smaller wheels mean better maneuverability, quicker acceleration, closer drafting, and tons of fun to ride.
- Low top tube and small wheels make most folding bikes ideal as mobility assist devices. If you have limited hip movement, try the Strida.
Open at 7am.