Tern/Xtracycle Cargo Node
• Fits in an elevator!
• Fits on Caltrain and BART!
• Versatile, all-weather CarryAll™ bags with 35 L / 22 kg capacity per side
• Andros™ handlebar stem for tool-free riding position adjustments—on the fly
• Electricity-generating hub powers the wide-beam 41 lux Valo™ 2 front light
• Full-size tire pump hidden inside the seatpost—so you never leave it behind
• Promax hydraulic disc brakes for stopping a cargo bike’s worth of gear
• Xtracycle Kickback™ bipod kickstand for stability when stationary
• 350 lb total cargo capacity including a rider of up to 254 lb
• Extra-strong chromoly fork
Update: Cargo Node Folding Longbike Approved for Two Kids!!
At our shop on the edge of the Tenderloin, we’re all about raising children in a tiny home, on an upper floor, with a small elevator. In comfort, with control over our own transportation. Unofficially, we’ve sold several electric assist Cargo Node folders from Tern to families without space for a full sized longbike. And you know what? The Yepp seats functioned perfectly. Now though, you can feel confident that we have official permission from Tern to recommend them.
From our latest happy customer.. easily getting the Cargo Node out of his Prius.. with kid seats too!
Bicycle Magazine review – January 23, 2017
Tested: Tern Cargo Node Folding Bike
If you thought cargo bikes made errands and city living easier, you’ve gotta try one that can fit in the trunk of a car
Momentum Mag review – July 29, 2016
The Cargo Node is a game-changing collaboration between Tern and Xtracycle.
|Wheel size:||24 inch|
|Weight:||26.3 kg (54 lb)|
|Folded size:||41 x 85 x 80 cm
(16.1" x 33.5" x 31.5")
|Gear range:||23" - 105"