All around the world, the way we get from A to B is changing. With the world on the cusp of auto-mobility, ride sharing, and the mainstream arrival of electric vehicles, it’s an exciting moment for transportation. To help drive this force of change, we developed the world’s most compact Bosch-driven electric bike. The Tern Vektron takes everything great about folding bikes—multi-modal commuting, portability for travel and storage—and accelerates it.
• Fits easily on buses and subways for electric multi-modal commuting
• Resizes in seconds to fit riders 147 – 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”) so a single bike can be shared by the family
• Stores under a desk for convenient theft protection; no need to bring a heavy lock
• Getting out of town for a weekend getaway? Easily stash it in a taxi to the airport.
• German-engineered Bosch Active electric drivetrain—the industry leader in electric bike technology
• T-Tuned™ geometry for a full-sized ride and comfort
• Valo™ lighting system, with 150 lumens of power, for 24-hour visibility
Electric Bicycle Review – February 15, 2017
The Tern Vektron is a premium folding electric bike with Bosch drive system and leading warranty, sturdy and quiet with plenty of adjustability
BikeRadar review – February 9, 2017
Folding bikes have long been popular with commuters, city dwellers and everyone else short on space. E-bikes give folk a bit of help up the hills. So can the new Tern Vektron satisfy both target markets?